Welcome to Providence Heights Alpha School
Providence Heights Alpha School was founded by the Sisters of Divine Providence in 1926. The school was first located on Lincoln Avenue in the East End of Pittsburgh. In 1929, the Sisters moved the school to a 40-acre campus located in Allison Park, Pennsylvania. The school offers a wide range of programs that both challenge and nurture students from grades K-8. These programs educate the children to be independent thinkers, imaginative problem solvers, and caring, compassionate leaders.