Providence Heights Alpha School accepts International Students. These students must meet be all the requirements of the United States Immigration Service as well as Providence Heights Alpha's Academic requirements.
An international applicant for admission to Providence Heights Alpha School must be at least 12 years of age and able to converse and understand the English language. The success of a student's educational opportunities relies on a basic proficiency of the language and the maturity of the applicant. All fees must be paid in advance and in U.S. dollars.
- Completed Application
- Two letters of recommendation-translated
- Affidavit of Support Form
- International Student Responsibilities Contract
- Physicians Release/Emergency Form
- Immunization Record-Health Physical
- Birth Certificate and Baptismal Certificate if Applicable
- Proof of Health Insurance
- Form I-34, Affidavit of Support (issued by the Department of Homeland Security)
- Copy of Passport/Visa
- Proof of Guardianship
- Applications Fee
- School Lunch
- Activity Fee
Fees based on full time enrollment for the nine -month (180 day) academic year. Expenses for boarding, transportation, extracurricular activities and uniform (clothing) are NOT included. All students must maintain a year round, mandatory health insurance. Providence Height Alpha School does not sell or provide insurance for illness or medical needs.
Forms are provided by contacting the school.